Salecom T80-T Series Miniature Toggle Switches often used in commercial applications such as telecommunications, networking, medical devies and other industrial equipment. Salecom manufacture high quality toggle switches suitable for use in all applications.
- Rating: 5A 120VAC/28VDC 2A 240VAC
- Dielectric Strength: 1500V RMS
- Temperature range: -30° to +85°C.
- Insulation resistance: >1000MΩ
- Contact resistance: <10mΩ maximum initial
- Electrical life: 50,000 make/break cycles at full load
- Case material: Diallyl phthalate (DAP)
- Contact material: Coin silver, silver plated
- Panel cutout 6.35mm
- UL approved.
Available in SPST, SPDT, DPDT, 3PDT and 4PDT circuit types.
For biased switches (on) denotes momentary action.
Actuator length 10.41mm. Salecom T80-T series.
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.