- TYPE SMARTER: Your hands will enjoy the low-profile, virtually silent keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad.
- A TOUGH WORKER: The slim keyboard isnt just sleekits tough with a spill-resistant design, sturdy tilt legs and durable keys.
- EASY DOES IT: Youll be ready for business in no time with this plug-and-play keyboardno software needed.
- COMFORTABLE, QUIET TYPING: Youll enjoy a comfortable and quiet typing experience thanks to the low-profile keys that barely make a sound to minimize distractions.
- INDUSTRY STANDARD KEY LAYOUT: You get a layout youre used to with full-size F-keys to make things easier if you use keyboard templates.
- SPILL-RESISTANT DESIGN: Liquid drains out of the keyboard, so you dont have to worry about ruining your investment with accidental spills.
- THIN PROFILE: The keyboard has a thin profile that adds a sleek look to your desk while keeping your hands in a more comfortable, neutral position.
- DURABLE KEYS: The keys can last up to 10 million keystrokes so you can keep typing long after many keyboards have called it quits.
- STURDY, ADJUSTABLE TILT LEGS: You can extend the sturdy folding legs to increase the keyboard tilt by 8 degrees to address your personal ergonomic needs.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY USB CONNECTION: Simple setup saves you time and resourcesyou just plug it into a USB port and start using it right away without software.
- EASY-TO-READ KEYS: The bold, bright white characters make the keys easier to readperfect for those with less-than-perfect vision. Theyre less likely to wear off, too.
- CURVED SPACE BAR: It keeps your hands in a more natural position so you can type in greater comfort.
- LOGITECH RELIABILITY: You get the high quality and reliability thats made Logitech the global leader for keyboards and mice at a price you can affordplus a 3-year limited hardware warranty.
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Linux kernel 2.6+
Product Dimensions ( L x W x H )
450 x 155 x 23.5 mm (including footpad and keycap protrusion)
10,000,000 key strokes (excludes number lock key)
Agency and Regulatory Marks
CE, TUV, WEEE, FCC, UL/cUL, VCCI, BSMI, EPUP, KCC
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.