Through the water and dirt resistance, this Marten Device can be mounted on the cars initial openings directly.
Available accessory: M020 - DC/DC Converter
This clip only shows that the module is waterproof, it is not suitable for permanent use under water.
- Features: splash-proof | 2-fold effectiveness ultrasound + pulsating light
- Operating voltage: 11 - 15 V/DC (car battery)
- Sealing: splash-proof case, according to IP 65* (can be mounted at the entrance holes of the motor vehicle)
- Switch-on function: soft start so that the vehicle computer will not be disturbed
- Average power consumption: < 2 mA
- Ultrasonic frequency: approx. 23 kHz ± 15%
- Angle of radiation ultrasound: approx. 160°
- Acoustic pressure: approx. 105 dB (± 20%) (Ultrasonic devices should have a sound pressure level exceeding 100 dB (C) to avoid habituation (ADAC test results). (Source de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marderabwehr)
- Sound: Sine, aggressively pulsating
- Loudspeaker: impact sound generator, which makes the upper side oscillate (splash-proof)
- Optical determent: pulsating LED (serves as functional display at the same time)
- Temperature range: approx. -25°C to +80°C
- Voltage peaks: secured against voltage peaks in the vehicle power supply up to 40 V (< 20 ms)
- Fuse in the fuse holder: 1 A
- Dimensions: approx. 58 x 38 x 31 mm (without fastening straps)
- CAN data bus: suitable for vehicles with CAN data bus.
- Why does the device have no frequency change? Martens and other small predators emit short and intense warning cries, no siren sounds! Our anti-marten device imitates these tones very naturally and is, therefore, optimal to scare away martens.
- *IP 65: No penetration of dust at a low pressure of 20 mbar in the case, protected against hose-water from every direction against the case (corresponds to 12.5 ltr./minute e.g. garden hose, test period: approx. 5 minutes, information without engagement).
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.