M020 - DC/DC Converter
Z115 - "Ground"-Mat for electroshock devices
Z176 - Extension-set 2 highvoltage plates for M176
This clip only shows that the module is waterproof, it is not suitable for permanent use under water.
- Features: splash-proof | 3-fold effectiveness: ultrasound, electric shock, pulsating light
- Operating voltage: 12 - 15 V/DC (car battery)
- Sealing: The control unit including the loudspeaker is splash-proof according to IP 65* (it can be mounted at the entrance holes of the motor vehicle.)
- Average power consumption: < 5 mA
- Switch-on function: soft start so that the vehicle computer will not be disturbed
- Automatic switch-off: if the battery voltage decreases to < 11,5 V (± 5%)
- Output voltage: approx. 200 - 300 V/DC
- Ultrasonic frequency: approx. 22 kHz ± 10%
- Acoustic pressure: max. approx. 100 dB ± 20% (Ultrasonic devices should have a sound pressure level exceeding 100 dB (C) to avoid habituation (ADAC test results). (Source de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marderabwehr)
- Angle of radiation ultrasound: approx. 160°
- Loudspeaker: impact sound generator, which makes the upper side of the case oscillate (splash-proof)
- Sound: sine, aggressively pulsating
- Temperature range: approx. -25°C to +80°C
- Functional display: flashing LED (approx. every 5 - 12 sec.)
- Cable length high-voltage cable: approx. 4 m (± 10%)
- Fuse in the fuse holder: 1 A
- High-voltage contact plates: 6 pieces, movable, approx. 62 x 42 mm each, stainless steel
- Dimensions basic device: approx. 40 x 50 x 70 mm (without cable entry + fastening feet)
- Cable for terminal 15: If this cable is connected with „Positive“, the marten defence disconnects. The marten defence switches on if it is connected with “Negative” or does not receive any signal.
- CAN data bus: suitable for vehicles with CAN data bus.
- Voltage peaks: The device is protected against voltage peaks in the vehicle power supply up to 40 V (< 20 ms).
- Optical determent: The built-in pulsating LED unsettles the nocturnal martens in addition.
- Why does the device have no frequency change? Answer: Martens and other small predators emit short and intense warning cries, no siren sounds! Our anti-marten device imitates these tones very naturally and is, therefore, optimal to scare away martens.
- *IP65: No penetration of dust at a low pressure of 20mbar in the case. Protected against hose water from any direction against the case (corresponds to 12.5 ltr./minute – garden hose) (test period: 5 minutes)
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.