- Input: 6 V bicycle dynamo (also suitable for 6 V hub dynamos, which may supply up to 70 V at high speeds)
- Output: via USB-A jack approx. 5 V stabilized (±5 %) max. 500 mA with a normal dynamo or 800 mA with a more powerful dynamo
- Switch: installed change-over switch for charging operation USB jack or bicycle light (both at the same time is not allowed)
- LED display: lights up during the USB charging operation.
- Fastening: with cable straps at the handlebar
- Connecting cable USB-A to micro USB is enclosed
- The regulator may also be operated at accumulators of electric bicycles 24 – 36 V
- Dimensions: approx. 70 x 62 x 42 mm (without switch)
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.