- Operating voltage: 9 V/DC voltage are ideal (max. 12 V/DC), (please do only employ a stabilised power supply)
- Current consumption: \"Ready\" < 10 mA. In case of contact with water when the relay picks up < 90 mA each with 9 V/DC
- LED displays: 1 LED for the indication of readiness “POWER”, 1 LED for the indication “ON”, if the relay switches on
- Connections: via free cables
- Approved cable length towards the water sensors: max. 5 m with normal cable, max. 100 m with shielded cable, if the shielding braid is connected with the negative pole of the distribution voltage
- Dimensions: sealing case approx. 60 x 45 x 20 mm (without fastening straps)
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.