The DC and pulse converter module M150 is an ideal controlling module for:
- M012 - Power Control 110 / 240 V/AC, 1200 VA
- M028 - Power control 110 - 240 V/AC, 2600 VA
- M028N - Power control 110 - 240 V/AC, 4000 VA
- Operating voltage: 110 V/AC or 230 V/AC (is led to the dimmer module via the connections)
- Output: The module delivers a control voltage for the potentiometer input of the dimmer modules M012, M028 or M028N (Page 46)
- Input: The module M150 may either be controlled with control DC voltages of 1 - 5 V/DC or 3 - 12 V/DC or 6 - 24 V/DC. Or with TTL pulses with a pulse width modulation
- Frequency: between 1 - 10 kHz
- Impulse voltage: approx. 5 V/DC, pulse width 10 - 90% PWM. The power is adjusted with the pulse width 10 - 90%
- Input resistances: control input 1 - 5 V/DC >1,4 k, control input 3 - 12 V/DC >4,1 k, control input 6 - 24 V/DC >9,1 k
- TTL pulse input: >1,1 k
- Galvanic separation: via an optocoupler between the control inputs and the signal output towards the power control module
- Dimensions: approx. 70 x 60 x 23 mm (without fastening straps)
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.