Switches other devices on after pressing the key and switches them off again automatically by means of the installed relay point 1 x ON (max. 3 A) when the adjusted time has expired. The lapse of time may be interrupted any time with the second key. 2 push-buttons are required for operation.
- Operating voltage: 12 - 15 V/DC
- Current consumption: approx. 20 mA / 80 mA (relay off / on)
- Adjustable time: approx. 2 sec. to 23 min., (± 30 %)
- Connection: via flat-pin plug at the module
- Displays: 2 (1 x LED operating voltage, 1 x LED relay “ON”)
- Relay point: 1 x ON, max. 3 A, max 25 V (The installed relay point may also switch up to 230 V/AC, but in this case the safety regulations of VDE like protection against accidental contact, etc. have to be observed)
- Dimensions: approx. 87 x 60 x 33 mm (with mounting bottom)
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.