- Operating voltage: 12 V/AC, 50 - 60 Hz (for normal iron-core transformers only, not for electronic transformers).
- If the enclosed potentiometer is exchanged for a potentiometer 100 k lin., it is also possible to control 24 V/AC or a potentiometer 220 k lin. is required for 48 V/AC (not enclosed).
- Mode of operation: phase control
- Control range: approx. 0 - 90%
- Loading capacity: for ohmic or inductive loads up to max. 10 A (with cooling) or max. 4 A without additional cooling, e.g. AC motors, incandescent lamps, heatings, transformers, etc.
- Dimensions: Ca. 87 x 60 x 33 mm (with mounting bottom)
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.