- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- All new GIGABYTE APP Center, simple and easy use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
Support for 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Intel H310 Express Chipset
2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel Core i7/i5 processor.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
1 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Realtek ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0S module only)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Rear I/O Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
iTE I/O Controller Chip
Micro ATX Form Factor 22.6cm x 17.4cm
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.