The GameMax Rampage is built using the highest quality components to deliver 'Real Power Gaming' to your PC. Not only is this power supply impressive in it's performance but the components used in this power supply are components normally found in top tier brands without breaking the bank.
An excellent choice for basic systems and Gaming Rigs alike, or if you are simply looking to upgrade your current system, ideal for first time and experienced builders this is a power supply that is reliable, efficient and powerful enough to be the mainstay in your chosen build.
- Semi-Modular: The 750W Rampage is the only power supply of the series with a Semi-Modular cable management design ensuring building or upgrading is made more efficiently and guaranteeing a clean looking PC.
- 80 Plus Bronze Certification: The Rampage Range are 80 Plus Bronze 230V certified achieving an efficiency of up to 88% at a load of 50%.
- Japanese TK Main Capacitor: With a Japanese TK main capacitor included in the Rampage delivers a reliable life expectancy and quality assurance.
- Power: The Rampage Range offers some Real Gaming Power, with a single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output. The 80 Plus 230V EU Bronze efficiency enables your high end components to work to their full potential.
- 14cm Cooling Fan: An ultra silent 14cm cooling fan ensures the Rampage delivers not only silent cooling but cooling that is effective guaranteeing a PSU that will run safely, smoothly and will last the distance.
- High-End Compatibility: Four 6 + 2 PCIe and dual 4 + 4 connectors have been added for compatibility to high end graphics cards and CPU's.
- Flat Black Cables: Improve your aesthetics flat black cables have been used to enable builders to easily manage and save space improving airflow and creating a great looking PC.
- All Black Look: Black is the colour, with the all black finish and the flat black cables give your gaming PC a clean professional look.
- Warranty: The GameMax Rampage PSU Range comes with 2 Years Warranty.
Input Frequency Range
Power Good Signal
Hold Up Time
OVP / OPP / UVP
CE / FCC / CB
140mm Cooling Fan
80 PLUS Certification
80 PLUS Bronze
1 x 24+4 Pin MB
2 x 4+4 Pin 12V
6 x SATA (Modular)
3 x 4-Pin Molex (Modular)
4 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e (Modular)
What's In The Box
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
150mm x 87mm x 160mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
307mm x 199mm x 121mm
Net: 1.58 KGs
Gross: 2.08 KGs
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.