PCI-E x16 Black Extender Ribbon Riser Cable
PEC 300 is an extension cable with an effective length of 250mm and is used for establishing an external connection with a graphic card.
- Standard PCI-E 16X 164-pins slot for both ends.
- High quality non-oxidized copper wire is used for the ribbon cable.
- Anti-EM shielding is provided in the form of a shielding layer and a fiber-based protection layer to improve signal stability and structural strength.
- The metallic shielding provided on the socket further reduces ribbon damage that may cause by data transmission.
- PEC 300 is applicable for the QUADSTELLAR / GENOME II / NEW ARK 90 series case.
- PEC300 is using the PCI- E Gen 3 standard at this current moment in time. If you were to PCI-E Gen 4 GPU, there should be a degrade in speed.
PCI Express 16X
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.