An electronic project kit to build a circuit that generates a deep sound similar to a fog-horn on a ship. This is an educational project kit, the sound generated may not sound exactly like a real foghorn! Would make an interesting addition to models etc.
- Requires some component knowledge and soldering experience See: How to solder - A guide with easy steps – Dazzletech Electronics
- Operating Voltage 4.5-12V (PP3 9V battery clip included for convenience)
- Up to 5W Output (input voltage dependant)
- Speaker output 8 Ohm (not included - 2-10W Speaker recommended)
- Board Dimensions 25x 25 mm
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.