The New CRONUS ACHOS is a Mid Tower professional gaming case, supporting a simple and easy to build internal structure, with 4mm tempered glass front and left side panel, allowing you to see the beautiful lighting from the ARGB fans inside.
Supporting up to 6 fans for superior air cooling and comes fitted as standard with 4 x 120mm F1 ARGB LED fans, 3 at the front and 1 at the back. All switchable through the I/O Panel or through your motherboards internal software via the 3-pin ARGB connector. (Supported motherboards only). To Sync the RGB lights on the case with the motherboard software. Hold down the button the on the case that you would use to cycle through the colours for a few seconds, it will transfer the control from the case to the board.
You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to 240mm and 120mm at the rear. This gaming case has good compatibility, it supports ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX motherboards and ATX power supplies, with cabling hidden behind the black PSU shroud. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices, as well as your ARGB switch for on-the-fly chaning of the LEDs on your fans.
- Stylish Exterior: 4mm thick tempered glass front and left side panel not only gives the ACHOS a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your fans.
- Fans: Supports up to 6 fans with 4 x F1 ARGB fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
- Water-Cooling Support: As well as supporting 6 fans the ACHOS supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front and 120mm at the rear to give you extensive cooling support.
- I\O Panel: Easy accessible 2 x USB 2.0 and 1 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
- Removable Dust Filters: A dust filter on the top and bottom helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and improve the performance of your chassis.
Water Cooling Ready
Supported Radiator Size
Front: Up to 240mm
Rear: Up to 120mm
Body: 0.5mm SPCC
Front and Side: 4mm Tempered Glass
4mm Tempered Glass
Internal: 2 x 3.5" / 2 x 2.5"
Front: 3 x 120mm / 3 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mm F1 ARGB Fans included)
Top: 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm Fans
Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm F1 ARGB Fan included)
Bottom: Filtered Vent For PSU
1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
Internal Cable Management Depth: 15mm
GPU Max Length: 350mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
PSU Shroud: Included
Product Dimensions ( L x W x H )
405 x 195 x 450mm
Net: 5.9 KGs
Gross: 6.7 KGs
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now pay later!
You can chekout using Klarna and have the option to pay in 30 days or in 3 payments.
Need an electronic part or component?
Why not send us the details of your electronic component or part and we will source it for you? We have many global suppliers who can supply almost every part available.