High activity rosin core 60/40 solder 1.2mm diameter in a 100g spool. Offering excellent solder joint reliability. Superior joint strength. Excellent thermal & Mechanical fatigue resistance. Low cleaning required after solder joint.
- Appearance: Bright and shiny surface finishes
- Alloy: 60/40 Sn/Pb IS-Z-3282 A CLASS
- Melting Point: 190°C DSC
- Flux Content: 2.0±1% JIS-Z-3283
- Halide Content: 0.51% JIS-Z-3283
- Gravity: 8.5
- Spread Ability: >80% JIS-Z-3197
- Packaging: 100g spool
- Diameters Tolerances: 0.3~0.6 ±0.05mm, 0.8~3.0 ±0.1mm JIS-Z-3283
- Features: Excellent solder joint reliability. Superior joint strength. Excellent thermal & Mechanical fatigue resistance. Low cleaning required after solder joint.
- Purpose: For use in applications requiring good activation.
- Storage, Handling and Shelf Life: Storage must be in a dry, non-corrosive and shine environment. Avoids the oxidant, the acid and the hydrogen peroxide. Shelf life is 2 years from date of manufacture.
Dazzletech have been in business selling online for years now. We have 1000's of positive feedback on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and eBid.
You can see our selling profiles and feedback using the links below:
Your payment is secure
We accept payments via secure payment gateway or by PayPal. No debit/credit card information is stored by us and any information you enter is encrypted with SSL. We offer a pay later scheme with Klarna with the option to pay in 30 days or spread the cost over 3 payments.
We are available to provide help and support via the details on our contact page. You can also place an order over the telephone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.